Committed to achieve the deadlines, contractual conditions, safety and respect for the environment, Reframax has become a benchmark in providing thermal insulation and acoustic services, offering solutions that provide heat conservation, personnel protection, phase stability of industrial processes, reduction of gas emissions and noise attenuation.
We have a highly qualified team and we constantly invest in the use of new techniques and materials to suit various types of thermal and acoustic facilities.
- Thermal insulation of equipment (boilers, tanks, evaporators, electrostatic filters, vessels) ducts and pipes in general.
- Acoustic Treatment environments and industrial equipment.
- Microporous insulation (microporous aerogel or silica);
- Isotubos, blankets and panels in mineral wool (basalt rock fibers);
- Ceramic fiber blanket;
- Preformed tubes and plates in Calcium Silicate;
- Preformed tubes and plates in expanded Perlita;
- Precast or injected polyurethane;
- Elastomeric rubber;
- Other materials used in thermal insulation.
- Stainless steel plate, flat and trapezoidal;
- Aluminum sheet, flat, corrugated and trapezoidal.
Related news THERMAL AND ACOUSTIC INSULATION
PARTICIPATION IN MORE SERVICES IN THE HORIZON 2 PROJECT
Contracted by Andritz, Reframax will work again in this Fibria project in Três Lagoas / MS, with the services of application of thermal insulation,...>> Read more
Partnership with Klabin
Klabin, a Brazilian packaging manufacturer company with more than 115 years of experience, started Projeto Puma two years ago. The project is based on...>> Read more